Terms of Service for Home, Building, and Property Owners
1. Your information is protected using secure site encryption. We don’t sell your information; we use it to help you explore solar and transition if you choose.
2. Whenever possible, we live-stream the webinars on social media platforms. If you don’t want your name shown on social media, please change it before entering the room.
3. We ask for your address so that we can verify property ownership, we will never ask to send someone to your house, nor will we display it without your permission.
4. Our entire process is online and via phone. We will never ask to send a salesperson to your home.
5. There is no purchase required to raise funds for an organization, but the person on the webinar must own a single family dwelling or the whole building at the address listed on the submission form.
6. The donation is one per address per year. Owners of single-family dwellings and full buildings in the U.S. are eligible. At this time owners of apartments, condos or places are not eligible for the donation due to their inability to transition to solar because of shared-roof rights. However, anyone is welcome to attend and contribute to the conversation.
7. At no charge to you, we will create a personal solar design and analysis for your property and send it to you, and upon request we’ll review it with you.
8. We can create designs and give additional donations for multiple properties after we we have reviewed your design with you for your initial property.
9. You may end your solar exploration journey at any time and we won’t bug you about it.
10. By submitting your information and attending a webinar, you agree to exempt us from any do not call list for the duration of your solar exploration and transition process (and we won’t call you or text you about anything that’s not related to your Solar Exploration Experience).
11. You understand your event may, and likely will be live-streamed, and that even if it isn’t, it will be recorded.
12. Even people who already own solar are welcome to join the conversation. We love having folks who are already benefitting from solar energy show up and give their fellow humans a first hand account of how cool and inexpensive it is to make valuable electricity from free sunlight.
14. We’d love to tell you that your information is protected, but we live in 2021 and there are companies worth a bazillion dollars whose info is compromised on the reg. We do the best we can and use all the things smart people are supposed to use to keep your info safe, and we don’t sell it to bandits or spammers to make a few bucks on the side or anything, but we can’t live into our calling to “tell the truth” and promise you that your info is safe. It’s as safe as we can make it. We don’t collect any payment info online, so you should be good to go with nothing shared with us that a clever, motivated person couldn’t already find on google or on a county records search.
15. We’re grateful for the opportunity to serve you and will treat you like we’d treat our mom (and we like our moms).